20 Dec Case Study: eoSurgical
eoSurgical: Take-Home Simulation, Innovative Research
The fully integrated simulation package for lifelong learning.
eoSim: Surgical simulators developed for surgeons, by surgeons.
“Accessible: we believe that high quality training equipment should be available to all. Affordability and accessibility are our core principles.
Integrated: we recognise that simulation hardware alone is not enough. Our hardware is integrated withobjective performance metrics software which incentivises practise, and an online training portfolio allows demonstration of skills progression and remote assessment. We call this ‘hub and spoke’ training – click here for more info.
Validated: we strive to ensure that the products we develop are supported by evidence of their effectiveness. We have completed a number of validation studies here – and have more underway.”
How Bay Solutions Scotland has helped:
- Assumed control of the procurement and purchasing of components.
- Used our expertise and knowledge to significantly reduce costs in all areas.
- Streamlined packaging, to ensure in-keeping with the high quality eoSurgical represents.
- Assumed control of the distribution of eoSim units, ensuring a quick dispatch from the time of order placement.
- Stock management – using already-held stock to reduce assembly costs even further and creating detailed pricing information for each unit.
- Assembly of the eoSim units.Quality control – using inspection methods to ensure each eoSim unit meets the high quality it is developed to.
- Product fulfilment – we have worked diligently to ensure the entire process from start to finish is as efficient as possible.